Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Make A Wish, Say A Prayer, Send A Vibe

I got some news earlier this week about an old friend. She was in a very bad car accident and she's in critical condition at a hospital far, far away. The doctors are keeping her in a medically induced coma and we're all waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

I just saw this woman. We danced and laughed at our college reunion just two weeks ago. We ate cider donuts and laughed hysterically about things that happened 14 years ago. We marveled at how our classmates looked amazing and were doing even more amazing things with their lives.

Now she's in a hospital bed. I am not pleased. The Universe just poked me in the eye and I'm not amused. I am making wishes, saying prayers, thinking good thoughts and sending the best vibes I've got. If you can, you do the same.

No comments: