Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Helen Mirren Is Smokin' Hot

So, we totally already knew that Helen Mirren is beautiful and insanely talented as an actress. We've seen all the goooorgeous gowns during award season and her fabulous style. Her most charming cleavage is a wonder to behold in said gowns, but did anyone quite know what a knock out she is?She turns 63 in a few days. Yes, you read that correctly. Dang, I want to be Helen Mirren when I grow up. I have never in my life looked as amazing as this. It's an inspiration. I'm sure I could have a salad for dinner tonight after witnessing this.

I came across this photo on Go Fug Yourself. (They got it from The Daily Mail) Do you read it? It's a riot and an education all at once, so go get hysterical reading their critiques of fashion.

No comments: